A day with Dad.

It was so nice waking up to Nick today. He got in last night around 11, and we stayed up and talked and watched movies until like 3 this morning. Today we planned to just be lazy and relax here at home. But my dad thought differently. Lol It's so funny to see how excited he gets too, when Nick comes home. He called me from upstairs, and asked what we were doing today? I told him, we had nothing planned. He told me he wanted all of us to go to Hollywood Connection with the kids, before Nick went back. We agreed. And that's pretty much where our whole day went. We literally spent the whole entire day there. We even left after a couple of hours to have dinner with Nick before he left, and then we went back!! Lol Longest day ever! But it was so nice to see the kids having so much fun with Nick. :)

















Nick left around 4, today. He drove back with his brother. I'm really thinking of heading out there tomorrow. One of Nick's other good friend/co-worker and his family are driving out tomorrow afternoon. So I'm thinking maybe I should just follow them, since I've never been there before. I'm just waiting for Nick to get to his hotel, so we can discuss it more. So we can see if we should drive out or not. I know the kids have school, but 3 days wouldn't hurt. Lol I just need to be back before Sunday, to teach my class. Hopefully everything works out, and I'll be blogging from Colorado tomorrow. haha Wishful thinking.. :) 

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

What a fun day! I think I see Lala's kids but not Lala? =) Uncle is fun! I love it!

Tina Tuakoi said...

Looks like a fun-filled day! We were thinking to just drive out there with Asi yesterday too, but I don't want Nick missing school.. So I think we might go out this weekend. We'll see though.

I got your comment on my blog, and when I published it.. it disappeared? :( Thanks for commenting though :)